Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder's issues

Finder doesn't work correctly when I connect my iPhone to it. There's no progress bar at all that's why I have no idea what's going on, I guess it would be better if you return iTunes because it has a lot of information for working...

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 4:30 AM

Musaluckyman wrote:

Finder doesn't work correctly when I connect my iPhone to it. There's no progress bar at all that's why I have no idea what's going on, I guess it would be better if you return iTunes because it has a lot of information for working...

Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your ...

If your device doesn't appear in the sidebar when connected ...

Locate and view your connected device on your computer

Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 4:30 AM in response to Musaluckyman

Musaluckyman wrote:

Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your ...

If your device doesn't appear in the sidebar when connected ...

Locate and view your connected device on your computer

Sync content between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

Nov 6, 2021 4:01 PM in response to Musaluckyman

Working fine for me. Finder sees iPhone and iPad and shows all sync and backup options. So not a bug, something amiss in your setup. Try restarting your Mac in ‘safe mode’. After you hear the startup chime hold down the ‘shift’ key until the progress slider appears. This could take as much as ten minutes as safe mode performs checks and maintenance routines. Then restart again in normal and try connecting your iPhone again.

Also make sure you have the latest macOS Catalina updates and security patches (Security Update 2021-007)

Finder's issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.