Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to spend all my balance to change the region and country

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 12:37 AM

I understand that you may want to change the country and for that, your credit balance must stand at Zero.

The options available to you are...

1. Add more funds and buy something useful else
  2. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.

8 replies

Nov 7, 2021 6:21 AM in response to shem37

shem37 Said:

"Question: I bought application but there’s 0.09 in my account balance , Do you have the permission to make my account zero??

———-

Contact Apple Support:

No. You must contact Apple yourself. These are user-to-forums. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). Ask the Apple Rep to zero-out your balance.

Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.