Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 wifi not working

Since iOS 15 was installed on my iPhone 7, I cannot access wifi. I've re-set to factory settings and connected to iTunes. Still no WiFi

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 4:59 AM

See this Apple articles below:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202068

3 replies

Nov 7, 2021 5:00 AM in response to noahsurfkid

Reset Network Settings: Only network settings are removed.

• When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile or mobile device management (MDM) are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and Ask to Join Networks settings remain turned on.
  • To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the configuration profile, then tap Remove Profile. This also removes other settings and accounts provided by the profile. See Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone in this guide.
  • To remove network settings installed by MDM, go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, select the management, then tap Remove Management. This also removes other settings and certificates provided by MDM. See “Mobile device management (MDM)” in the iOS Deployment Reference.
  • Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

If the above fails....

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

• What this effectively does is to reset some of your Settings to factory default. It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy.
  • Resetting all settings also reverts all your personalized and customized features like wallpapers and accessibility settings back to factory defaults.
  • Performing this action does not impact any of your personal device data, including photos, videos, notes, messages, reminders, emails, calendars, texts, documents, and other files

Nov 9, 2021 11:23 PM in response to SravanKrA

I've gone into 'VPN & Device Management' and in the section 'VPN' it says 'not connected'. I go into this and it gives me one option, 'Add VPN Configuration'.

MDM - by going into 'VPN & Device Management' there is no option to click 'management' and 'remove management'.

I've lost count of the number of times I've 'reset all settings'.

No one else in my family is having this problem and they haven't upgraded to iOS 15, which seems to have been the trigger for all this.

iOS 15 wifi not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.