Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Subscription

Hello,

I pay $9.99 per month for Apple Music. What is included with that subscription? I am currently still being charge per song. I understood that I could download songs and not be charged per song.

Please advise.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 2:23 PM

Even if you subscribe to Apple Music you can still purchase music through iTunes if you want to. The difference is that the rights to listen to Apple Music expire if you don't have an active subscription while the rights to purchased music do not expire.

To download Apple Music (with no additional charge) see: Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

To buy iTunes music (for an additional fee), see: Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 2:23 PM in response to HotMama1959

Even if you subscribe to Apple Music you can still purchase music through iTunes if you want to. The difference is that the rights to listen to Apple Music expire if you don't have an active subscription while the rights to purchased music do not expire.

To download Apple Music (with no additional charge) see: Add and download music from Apple Music - Apple Support

To buy iTunes music (for an additional fee), see: Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Apple Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.