Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My trial subscription ends till December but I am getting charge 9.99 already, I do not wanna keep it, I supposedly have more time till it’s due but do not want to get charged for it

Just wanna make sure that I don’t get charged $9.99 for the Apple Music I still have the free trial however I did get a receipt to my email charging me

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 7:55 PM

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

For all cancelations, billing inquiries, and refund requests, see:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 7:55 PM in response to donaviana

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

For all cancelations, billing inquiries, and refund requests, see:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

My trial subscription ends till December but I am getting charge 9.99 already, I do not wanna keep it, I supposedly have more time till it’s due but do not want to get charged for it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.