Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to track shipment via Bluedart.

I have placed an order for 14inch Macbook Pro on Oct 19th '21 in India. The status is showing as shipped, but the track shipment directs me to Bluedart tracking and says that records have not been found. Can you help me here please?

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:06 AM

This is my experience with Apple shipments in India. 

I ordered an Apple iMac on Apple India online website on Dec 02 2021. Base version of iMac comes with standard keyboard without Touch ID. I wanted the Touch ID version of Keyboard and hence chose an upgrade. Initially, I thought its a small upgrade and Apple can manage this configuration locally in India. To my surprise, my order was sent to their assembly line in China ;) When i booked my order on Dec 02 2021, I was told that expected delivery date would be between 31st Dec 2021 to Jan 2022. 

So, the order was stuck in processing stage for 5 days. BAM! on Dec 7 2021, Order status updated to "Prepare for Shipping" and BAM! on Dec 08 2021, Product has been shipped. I was so happyyyyy and it was said that order would be delivered by 16th Dec 2021. 

The way it works Apple shipping from China to India is that DHL transports the product from China to Mumbai and then then Hand it over to Bluedart for local delivery in India. DHL order tracking system is not transparent (Probably because its China ;)). 

When i click on Track Shipment link on Apple website it directs me to Bluedart and there is no status update available with Bluedart because DHL has not handed over product to Bluedart. 

I tried tracking my order on DHL website using Bluedart reference number. The information available on DHL website is very limited. It just shows "Shipment entered into the system". This update continued for 5 long days between Dec 08 2021 to Dec 14th 2021. Finally... on Dec 14th DHL handed over product to Bluedart and its now reflecting on Bluedart website.. BINGO!!!! I am going to receive my product probably a day before promised date. Trust Apple! We cannot wait to touch and use Apple products. I love Apple.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 11:06 AM in response to sachit17

I ordered an Apple iMac on Apple India online website on Dec 02 2021. Base version of iMac comes with standard keyboard without Touch ID. I wanted the Touch ID version of Keyboard and hence chose an upgrade. Initially, I thought its a small upgrade and Apple can manage this configuration locally in India. To my surprise, my order was sent to their assembly line in China ;) When i booked my order on Dec 02 2021, I was told that expected delivery date would be between 31st Dec 2021 to Jan 2022. 

So, the order was stuck in processing stage for 5 days. BAM! on Dec 7 2021, Order status updated to "Prepare for Shipping" and BAM! on Dec 08 2021, Product has been shipped. I was so happyyyyy and it was said that order would be delivered by 16th Dec 2021. 

The way it works Apple shipping from China to India is that DHL transports the product from China to Mumbai and then then Hand it over to Bluedart for local delivery in India. DHL order tracking system is not transparent (Probably because its China ;)). 

When i click on Track Shipment link on Apple website it directs me to Bluedart and there is no status update available with Bluedart because DHL has not handed over product to Bluedart. 

I tried tracking my order on DHL website using Bluedart reference number. The information available on DHL website is very limited. It just shows "Shipment entered into the system". This update continued for 5 long days between Dec 08 2021 to Dec 14th 2021. Finally... on Dec 14th DHL handed over product to Bluedart and its now reflecting on Bluedart website.. BINGO!!!! I am going to receive my product probably a day before promised date. Trust Apple! We cannot wait to touch and use Apple products. I love Apple.

Nov 7, 2021 11:23 PM in response to arjuuns

arjuuns Said:

"Unable to track shipment via Bluedart.: I have placed an order for 14inch Macbook Pro on Oct 19th '21 in India. The status is showing as shipped, but the track shipment directs me to Bluedart tracking and says that records have not been found. Can you help me here please?"

-------

Contact Bluedart:

Inform them what is going on here. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW).

Dec 14, 2021 11:06 AM in response to arjuuns

Nov 14, 2021 7:14 PM in response to akszay

Yes it has been delayed, bluedart tracker is citing network delay which will impact delivery😑. Now it's Nov17, but I'm doubtful that it will reach me even by then. You see bluedart is a very incompetent courier service, so delays are not surprising at all. Don't worry tho, it will pop up on the tracker in 1 or 2 days.

Unable to track shipment via Bluedart.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.