Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call of Duty mobile on my iPad keeps crashing

Hello!

First of all, I'm sorry for my mistakes on English.

I have an iPad 9.7 (6th generation) and Call of Duty mobile crashes in Battle Royale every time.

How I tried to fix that:

• I've deleted and installed the game
  • I've deleted almost all the apps on my Ipad except Call of Duty mobile
  • I've restarted my iPad before game
  • I've used cpu-x and cleared up cache
  • I've tried not to download files of maps and soldiers in a game
  • I've updated iOs and game
  • I've tried to change graphics in Call of Duty mobile to low

And nothing helps! Every time when I play in Battle Royale my game crashes and I have to open the game again.

I would appreciate if you can help me with that.

Thank you!

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 11:46 PM

DFuller89 Said:

"Call of Duty mobile on my iPad keeps crashing: Hello! First of all, I'm sorry for my mistakes on English. I have an iPad 9.7 (6th generation) and Call of Duty mobile crashes in Battle Royale every time.[...]"

-------

There's no need to apologize :)

Contact the Developer:

If things are not working as they should, then contact the Developer. Perhaps you installed a beta version, and it is a bug in it? Find their contact information in the app's site of the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2021 11:46 PM in response to DFuller89

DFuller89 Said:

"Call of Duty mobile on my iPad keeps crashing: Hello! First of all, I'm sorry for my mistakes on English. I have an iPad 9.7 (6th generation) and Call of Duty mobile crashes in Battle Royale every time.[...]"

-------

There's no need to apologize :)

Contact the Developer:

If things are not working as they should, then contact the Developer. Perhaps you installed a beta version, and it is a bug in it? Find their contact information in the app's site of the App Store.

Call of Duty mobile on my iPad keeps crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.