Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App notifications not appearing on iPhone

I am not receiving notifications from multiple apps, such as Outlooks, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, SecureID. I have looked through multiple threads and none of them have been able to resolve my problem.

I have an iphone xr on version 15.1. My phone is not on Do Not Disturb, my notifications are on for the apps, and I do not have Focus set up on my phone at all. I have turned my phone off/on, did a soft reset where you press the volume up then down and then hold the lock button, and I have reset network settings. Even after all of this I am not receiving notifications for my apps.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 7:39 AM

Hey there clynch108,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with receiving notifications for some third-party apps on your iPhone XR, and you've done some great troubleshooting steps so far!

Since this only happens with third-party apps, give the steps here a try: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

While the title doesn't specifically mention this issue, the steps may help resolve it.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 7:39 AM in response to clynch108

Hey there clynch108,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with receiving notifications for some third-party apps on your iPhone XR, and you've done some great troubleshooting steps so far!

Since this only happens with third-party apps, give the steps here a try: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

While the title doesn't specifically mention this issue, the steps may help resolve it.

Cheers!

App notifications not appearing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.