Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have AppleOne and have my appletv app on my smart tv…Does it only play on my iPad?

I thought I played it on my Vizio tv with my Apple TV app before as long as I paid for everything on my IPad…whicH I did. Help please.

FireTVCube(Gen2),

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 9:15 AM

Apple TV+ content should play on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. The other parts of the Apple One bundle do not apply to third party devices, such as Vizio TVs or Fire TV devices.

Verify that you are (still) signed in to the Apple TV app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 9:15 AM in response to imkclancy

Apple TV+ content should play on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. The other parts of the Apple One bundle do not apply to third party devices, such as Vizio TVs or Fire TV devices.

Verify that you are (still) signed in to the Apple TV app.

I have AppleOne and have my appletv app on my smart tv…Does it only play on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.