Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud for Windows 7

The Apple support site guidance for this question has a link to get the required msi file to download iCloud but the link doesn't work. Any suggestions on how to get the file other than apple support?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:14 AM

Hello  SC-2,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you're having an issue downloading iCloud for Windows from the Apple Support site. We'd like to help!

Below is an article that will provide help for when you're unable to download or install iCloud for Windows. Follow the steps provided in the article.

If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 11:14 AM in response to SC-2

Hello  SC-2,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you're having an issue downloading iCloud for Windows from the Apple Support site. We'd like to help!

Below is an article that will provide help for when you're unable to download or install iCloud for Windows. Follow the steps provided in the article.

If you can't download or install iCloud for Windows

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Nov 9, 2021 4:43 PM in response to SnickZ.

Thank you for referring me to this link. With the help of this link I was ultimately able to download iCloud to my Windows 7 computer. However, it was not straightforward and took several attempts with the guidance from this link. It is unclear to me why Apple would still be using a site with an inoperable link which clearly states to use the (bad) link if you want to download iCloud for Windows 7 and 8. This page should be taken down and replaced with a page with valid links. I spent many hours trying to use the Apple site to fix this problem - which appears to have occurred after an update "broke" my previous iCloud link and prevented just "repairing" my previous iCloud file.

iCloud for Windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.