Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RoboKiller App

Deleted RoboKiller APP still blocks calls. Especially from medical and lab providers not in my contacts. I went to their website and they gave instructions to remove the entire App from my phone but I ended up getting another year membership.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 2:34 PM

Thanks. I looked everywhere. I did not find this. Maybe I was too angry that delete doesn’t mean delete and that I was charged $43.18 for a subscription to delete the APP according to their instructions.. sorry about Coach Gruden I liked him as a coach

4 replies

Nov 8, 2021 1:44 PM in response to WDS68

There is no link to support, no phone number. Went to Apple for help the automated voice sent me to iTunes.support.com which Safari recognized as not certified and wouldn’t let me in. The is no Apple APP store support or feedback for APPs they sell. Looked up what might be the parent company and sent them an email. Even called my credit card company to stop the charge, on hold for an hour before I gave up. There are no real people anymore. They hide real contact information.

Nov 8, 2021 1:54 PM in response to WDS68

WDS68 wrote:

There is no link to support, no phone number. Went to Apple for help the automated voice sent me to iTunes.support.com which Safari recognized as not certified and wouldn’t let me in. The is no Apple APP store support or feedback for APPs they sell. Looked up what might be the parent company and sent them an email. Even called my credit card company to stop the charge, on hold for an hour before I gave up. There are no real people anymore. They hide real contact information.

https://support.robokiller.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045940411-How-can-I-contact-RoboKiller-Customer-Support-

RoboKiller App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.