Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where I get the macOS 10.13 software? I have macOS Sierra and i want to make a software actualization

Where I get the macOS 10.13 software? I have macOS Sierra and i want to make a software actualization

Mac Pro, macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 9:20 PM

norberto208 Said:

"Sorry mi language checker, I mean software update."

-------

Get the Download Here: How to Get Old Versions of macOS - Apple Support

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the update. Once reinstalled, try this once more, seeing if you still get this error.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 9:20 PM in response to norberto208

norberto208 Said:

"Sorry mi language checker, I mean software update."

-------

Get the Download Here: How to Get Old Versions of macOS - Apple Support

Important: Be certain to create a backup of your Mac prior to all of this. That way, you can have something to restore from the Mac from, should anything go wrong with the update. Once reinstalled, try this once more, seeing if you still get this error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.