Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using iphone 6 plus . Can i update to ios 13

I am using iPhone 6 Plus.can i update to ios 13

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 9:11 PM

10 replies

Nov 22, 2021 4:55 PM in response to ckuan

If iPhone 6 plus can’t update past iOS 12.5.5., then why is some of the app requesting for and upgrade before I can download a app I needed, and I wasn’t a new app like Google Doc app, Google Drive and even a common Twitter is also requesting for 13.0 or later in other for me too download them.... not only requesting for 13.0 or later but some apps also requesting for 15.0 or later

Dec 14, 2021 6:40 AM in response to Abdullahsheikh

Abdullahsheikh wrote:

IPhone 6 Plus updates in 13

I have a suggestion: before posting a new message to an existing message thread, read the other messages in the thread, or at least either a message marked “solved” or one marked “Apple Recommended “, both of which will be at the top of every page in the thread. Usually this will answer the question you were going ask, saving you the trouble of posting.

I am using iphone 6 plus . Can i update to ios 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.