Related Article: Install memory in an iMac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade memory in my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core 5

How do I upgrade memory in my iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core 5

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 7:09 AM

Memory is not removable by users on iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), If the memory needs repair service, contact an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If you’d like to upgrade the memory in one of these models, an Apple Authorized Service Provider can help. Before you schedule an appointment, confirm that the specific Apple Authorized Service Provider offers memory upgrade services.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 7:09 AM in response to love child

Memory is not removable by users on iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), If the memory needs repair service, contact an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If you’d like to upgrade the memory in one of these models, an Apple Authorized Service Provider can help. Before you schedule an appointment, confirm that the specific Apple Authorized Service Provider offers memory upgrade services.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.