Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I want to delete my Apple ID but I forgot the password

how can I delete my Apple ID without password because I have forgotten it please

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 7:51 AM

You cannot. You must be able to login to an AppleID in order to delete it. The act of being able to login to the AppleID is required to prove it is your AppleID and you have control of it.

So you will need to reset the password (If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support) or use account recovery to gain access again -> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2021 7:51 AM in response to This127

You cannot. You must be able to login to an AppleID in order to delete it. The act of being able to login to the AppleID is required to prove it is your AppleID and you have control of it.

So you will need to reset the password (If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support) or use account recovery to gain access again -> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Please I want to delete my Apple ID but I forgot the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.