Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Outlook notifications

Recently my Outlook email notifications keep coming through to my watch. They never used to before and I have not changed anything. Outlook isn't showing up under the Notifications section in the watch app either to turn them off. I don't want to uninstall the app on my watch all together because I use if for the schedule on my watch home screen to know when I have meetings coming up. Help! Getting a work email every 2 seconds is obnoxious!

Thank you!

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 5:41 AM

Can you tell me from what app the notifications happen? Is it Mail or Outlook?

If you're using Apple Watch's Mail app, try to go to the Watch app on your iPhone, and then look for Mail, and choose your Outlook account from the list to turn off alerts from it.

If you're using the Outlook app, from the notification center (hold the top of the screen and swipe down) swipe left on a notification from Outlook, tap the three dots button, and choose Turn Off.

Hope that helps

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 5:41 AM in response to amcroso

Can you tell me from what app the notifications happen? Is it Mail or Outlook?

If you're using Apple Watch's Mail app, try to go to the Watch app on your iPhone, and then look for Mail, and choose your Outlook account from the list to turn off alerts from it.

If you're using the Outlook app, from the notification center (hold the top of the screen and swipe down) swipe left on a notification from Outlook, tap the three dots button, and choose Turn Off.

Hope that helps

Apple Watch Outlook notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.