You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to use my linkedin account properly on my MacBook

Upgrade browser for full LinkedIn experience

It looks like you may be using a web browser version that we don’t support. Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser, or try using one of these supported browsers, to get the full LinkedIn experience.

Already using one of these browsers but still having issues? Visit our Help Center or continue anyway

however I have downloaded google chrome but still its not allowing me to use it . also in safari I am not able to use it properly

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 11:33 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 10, 2021 5:50 PM in response to luckychubby

Hello luckychubby,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities, and for reviewing the related article Update or reinstall Safari for your computer. We're sorry to see that you're experiencing this issue with that website, and we'd like to help.

Based on the device seen in your footer, it looks like you're running macOS Sierra, 10.12. We suggest checking to see if you can upgrade to macOS Monterey. Since Safari is built into macOS, Safari also gets upgraded when you upgrade the entire system. Check to see if your device is compatible:

macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers

If your MacBook Air can't upgrade to Monterey, see if you can upgrade it any further. Here's how:

How to get old versions of macOS

Before upgrading, we strongly encourage having a back up of your data. Here's how to back up:

Back up your Mac

From there, you might try accessing the website from another device. However, if the issue continues, we suggest getting in contact with the website developer directly.

We're here to help.

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.