Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FACETIME SUPPORT OF IPHONE BOUGHT IN UAE BUT USED IN INDIA

Will iPhone 13 pro bought from Dubai, support facetime in India? I will use Indian carrier airtel and have Indian apple id. need to use facetime as I use calls on other devices a lot on my mac.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 7:43 AM

Hey AmanManocha05,

It sounds like you have a question about FaceTime in India. We'll be happy to help.

According to Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the Middle East and India - Apple Support, FaceTime is supported over cellular in India with the Airtel carrier.

Have a great day.

16 replies

Nov 14, 2021 6:17 AM in response to AmanManocha05

Hey AmanManocha05,

Thanks for following up. Here's information regarding using FaceTime in Dubai: "FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and United Arab Emirates, including Dubai. However, with iOS 11.3 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan." This information is from here: If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Cheers.

FACETIME SUPPORT OF IPHONE BOUGHT IN UAE BUT USED IN INDIA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.