Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud question: How do I re-synch my Photos with iCloud Photos?

I went over my limit so I deleted a bunch of videos/pics. Problem is that it still says I need to upgrage but I've deleted a TON so... how do I re-synch it?

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 10:44 AM

The photos that you have synced already on icloud are saved on icloud storage. You have to go to icloud.com and then make space there.

If you have 5 GB storage on icloud. And so much photos on phone to move them to icloud you need extra space.

2 replies

Nov 11, 2021 3:53 AM in response to Milan0070

Ok, I see my problem now. I couldn't find where to find how much space my photos/videos (which are specifically my main problem) were taking up, and not just that I had all my 5GB used up. I would simply add more storage data to iCloud my plan except that I live in Morocco and the simplest things get super complicated here which is why I was going the route of deleting for the short term solution. But now I found out just exactly how much more I need to delete. Thanks!

iCloud question: How do I re-synch my Photos with iCloud Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.