You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 7 Pool Swim Workout and Current Time Display

After upgrading to a Series 7 watch, I noticed that something was missing from the Pool Swim workout screen... the current time! Sure enough, pulling out my previous Series 6 watch shows the current time in the top right corner as H:MM but the Series 7 has that area blank. With the bigger screen the Series 7 should have room for this extra data!

Is anyone else seeing this?

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 3:01 PM

After further testing I found that this issue was occurring for all workouts types, not just swimming. Chatting with a friend, they said their Series 7 does show the clock so there must be something going on with my watch. There is no setting for this in Workout, Clock, or General settings on either watch or phone.

That said, I restarted my Apple Watch and now the time is showing in the workouts screen. Super weird.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2021 3:01 PM in response to craigtheguru

After further testing I found that this issue was occurring for all workouts types, not just swimming. Chatting with a friend, they said their Series 7 does show the clock so there must be something going on with my watch. There is no setting for this in Workout, Clock, or General settings on either watch or phone.

That said, I restarted my Apple Watch and now the time is showing in the workouts screen. Super weird.

Apple Watch Series 7 Pool Swim Workout and Current Time Display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.