Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel extra storage for IPHONE

I need to know how to cancel the extra storage for IPHONE, I don't have an IPHONE anymore

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 6:10 PM

deedee264 Said:

"Cancel extra storage for IPHONE: I need to know how to cancel the extra storage for IPHONE, I don't have an IPHONE anymore"

-------

Extra Storage?:

iPhone storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, are you referring to your iCloud storage plan? If so, download the items from it, and then perform the downgrade. Do so here: Downgrade or Cancel your iCloud+ Plan - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 6:10 PM in response to deedee264

deedee264 Said:

"Cancel extra storage for IPHONE: I need to know how to cancel the extra storage for IPHONE, I don't have an IPHONE anymore"

-------

Extra Storage?:

iPhone storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, are you referring to your iCloud storage plan? If so, download the items from it, and then perform the downgrade. Do so here: Downgrade or Cancel your iCloud+ Plan - Apple Support

Cancel extra storage for IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.