Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to purchase apple care after coverage expires

My apple care warranty expired because i purchased my laptop like 4 months ago and I wanted to know if I can purchase apple care for my MacBook pro.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 7:47 PM

cristalll Said:

"How to purchase apple care after coverage expires: My apple care warranty expired because i purchased my laptop like 4 months ago and I wanted to know if I can purchase apple care for my MacBook pro."

-------

Extending Coverage:

4 Months may be too long ago, but this is the link to refer to: Extend your AppleCare+ Coverage - Appel Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 7:47 PM in response to cristalll

cristalll Said:

"How to purchase apple care after coverage expires: My apple care warranty expired because i purchased my laptop like 4 months ago and I wanted to know if I can purchase apple care for my MacBook pro."

-------

Extending Coverage:

4 Months may be too long ago, but this is the link to refer to: Extend your AppleCare+ Coverage - Appel Support

Nov 10, 2021 7:35 PM in response to cristalll

In order to understand, you say your Applecare expired because you purchased your device 4 months ago.

Let’s start over:

when you purchase a computer, you get a 1 year factory warranty. You can purchase Applecare+ within 60 days of the laptop purchase - if you do, you are then covered for a total of 3 years.

So, if you actually purchased the Applecare, it cannot have expired. If you did not buy it, it is too late now.

How to purchase apple care after coverage expires

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.