Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to go back to iOS 14

I just upgraded to iOS 15 but I’d like to downgrade to ios14

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 8:40 PM

Sorry, I do not really use FaceTime..

Here is a support article that might have some info for you?

Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Otherwise maybe ask a more specific question and someone might have feedback for you

From a high level, I can see that if I go into my contacts, select a contact, there is a Video icon. I'm guessing if I press that it will initiate a FaceTime call. So if you have your grandkids in your contacts, you could try that?

Also, if you open the FaceTime app, it should show you history of your FaceTime calls. I suspect you'd just tap on one of those and a call would be initiated. Does your FaceTime app show call history?

Do you use iMessage with your grandkids? If you open a message thread, I see a little camera icon in the upper right. I suspect tapping that might initiate a FaceTime call. Also tapping on the persons name to open their contact details, again you'll see the video icon.

Hopefully something in here helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 8:40 PM in response to bkras8484

Sorry, I do not really use FaceTime..

Here is a support article that might have some info for you?

Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Otherwise maybe ask a more specific question and someone might have feedback for you

From a high level, I can see that if I go into my contacts, select a contact, there is a Video icon. I'm guessing if I press that it will initiate a FaceTime call. So if you have your grandkids in your contacts, you could try that?

Also, if you open the FaceTime app, it should show you history of your FaceTime calls. I suspect you'd just tap on one of those and a call would be initiated. Does your FaceTime app show call history?

Do you use iMessage with your grandkids? If you open a message thread, I see a little camera icon in the upper right. I suspect tapping that might initiate a FaceTime call. Also tapping on the persons name to open their contact details, again you'll see the video icon.

Hopefully something in here helps!

I want to go back to iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.