Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center iOS 15

I’m extremely confused! I have my iPad and iPhone and I’d like to have multiple Game Center accounts under my current Apple ID. Is this possible? I’ve read the past questions about this but it’s not helping me. Thanks to anyone that can help me!

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 11:26 AM

Hello jojowats0518,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you'd like to make multiple Game Center accounts for your iPad and iPhone. Currently you can only have one Game Center account per Apple ID. We encourage you to leave feedback for features that you'd like to see in the future here: Product Feedback.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 11:26 AM in response to jojowats0518

Hello jojowats0518,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you'd like to make multiple Game Center accounts for your iPad and iPhone. Currently you can only have one Game Center account per Apple ID. We encourage you to leave feedback for features that you'd like to see in the future here: Product Feedback.

Take care!

Game Center iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.