Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found an iPhone 7

I found an iPhone 7 (Model A1660), cleaned it up & charged it. So it seems to have a chance at being functional, but obviously it is requesting a passcode, that I don't have, to continue. Is there any way to get this phone back to its owner?

My thought is that if I returned it to the Apple Store, they would be able to identify it & attempt to return it to the owner.

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 11:12 AM

There is nothing you can do with this phone. Apple does not get involved with lost or stolen phones. Turn it into the police.

2 replies

Nov 12, 2021 8:58 PM in response to kb1951

Thanks for your reply!

Such a shame, seems to be in pretty good condition & the lock screen photo is of an adorable child, hate to think they've lost their photo album with more like it! I may stop by the Apple Store just for the **** of it, it's not a great area of the city where actually my son found it. Doubtful the police there will be all that interested or give it much of an effort/priority, but that's where it goes if Apple Store can't help!

Found an iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.