Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i get rid of fitness plus completely

i don’t want fitness plus on my apple watch or iphone 12 pro so how to i get it off both of them completely

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 12:35 PM

I don’t have a apple fitness plus subscription i just want to be able to delete it off both my iPhone and my Apple Watch completely since I don’t use it and i never will use it so it’s just a waste of space for an app that will never get used and I don’t know why apple is trying to make people use it by not letting them remove it completely

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 12:35 PM in response to Chris_V89

I don’t have a apple fitness plus subscription i just want to be able to delete it off both my iPhone and my Apple Watch completely since I don’t use it and i never will use it so it’s just a waste of space for an app that will never get used and I don’t know why apple is trying to make people use it by not letting them remove it completely

Nov 12, 2021 12:03 PM in response to DANIELM2580

Hey there DANIELM2580,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting to cancel your Fitness+ subscription, and we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

For help with this particular question, take a look at the steps listed in the following resource under the "Cancel your Apple Fitness+ subscription" section: Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

We hope that's able to help.

Cheers!

Nov 12, 2021 12:51 PM in response to DANIELM2580

DANIELM2580,

Thanks for providing those additional details.

Just to clarify, are you referring to deleting the Fitness app on your iPhone and Apple Watch? If so, you would need to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone to be able to delete the Fitness app. While you can remove it from your Home Screen, you cannot completely delete it from the device while an Apple Watch is paired as that app is needed to store the activity data from the Apple Watch.

For more details on things you can track with the Fitness app without having a Fitness+ subscription, check out this link here: Track your trends in the Fitness app - Apple Support

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care.

Can i get rid of fitness plus completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.