Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When one thinks that a 4 yr old grandson "purchased" a game, how may I contact Apple Support to cancel any/all of that?

I am being charged for iTunes but I didn't purchase anything. It is possible that our 4 yr. old grandson may have though!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 1:35 PM

Your passcode and/or Apple ID was compromised.

You will want to change your passcode and your Apple ID password, and probably also enable purchase security.

Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

Kids are really good at getting passcodes and passwords, too.

And what you were looking for; how to request a refund:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Having watched and worked similar cases rather too often, you seemingly got off fairly lightly, too. I've met cases where the kids trashed the device settings and/or trashed the device contents. Mail account settings gone, spurious replies, swathes of files or mail or messages gone, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 1:35 PM in response to Firsttimeuser11

Your passcode and/or Apple ID was compromised.

You will want to change your passcode and your Apple ID password, and probably also enable purchase security.

Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

Kids are really good at getting passcodes and passwords, too.

And what you were looking for; how to request a refund:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Having watched and worked similar cases rather too often, you seemingly got off fairly lightly, too. I've met cases where the kids trashed the device settings and/or trashed the device contents. Mail account settings gone, spurious replies, swathes of files or mail or messages gone, etc.

When one thinks that a 4 yr old grandson "purchased" a game, how may I contact Apple Support to cancel any/all of that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.