You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Default Zip Code for Apple Pay Purchases using Apple Store App on IOS

When I try and make a purchase using the Apple Store app on my iPhone or iPad, it automatically auto populates an old zip code. I've updated my address in every place of which I can conceive (Contacts, Apple ID, App Store, iTunes Store, any of my various wallet apps, etc.) This only happens when I use the "Buy with Apple Pay" option. I tap on the zip code in an attempt to change it to the correct zip code, but I am unable to make any changes. I've called both Apple support and Apple Card support and thus far, no one has come up with a solution.

Any suggestions for me?

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 3:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 10:58 AM

I figured out the issue. I deleted the Apple Store app from my iPhone and iPad and then reinstalled the app. That solved the problem.

1 reply

Default Zip Code for Apple Pay Purchases using Apple Store App on IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.