Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password in notes

I want to put protection on the notes.But I can't put a password.I enter it, and he writes to me that the password is not correct, although I haven't set it yet

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 8:59 PM

You must have set up a password at some point.

You can reset the password.. if you already have other locked notes though, you still won't be able to access those without the original password they were locked with

see the section Change your Notes Password in the link below

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2021 8:59 PM in response to karrruch

You must have set up a password at some point.

You can reset the password.. if you already have other locked notes though, you still won't be able to access those without the original password they were locked with

see the section Change your Notes Password in the link below

How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Nov 11, 2021 7:43 PM in response to karrruch

karrruch Said:

"Password in notes: I want to put protection on the notes.But I can't put a password.I enter it, and he writes to me that the password is not correct, although I haven't set it yet"

-------

Getting the Correct Password:

Meet "him" in-person, and have the person enter this password. Important: Have someone else there with you, for safety concerns, and meet in a public place (i.e. coffee shop).

Password in notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.