Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts search issue

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with my contact list. Let me give you a clear picture i have saved a contact with the name "F.7.32.14 Andrew" in my iphone, but when i search it in contacts app with putting it in "F.7.32.14 Andrew" it does not appear.

but when i put the same "F.7.32.14 Andrew" in phone search menu it appears right away... can some one please guide me what should i do?

Regards, Jamshed

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 5:02 AM

I was using iphone 7 plus and today i got iphone 13 pro max 256 GB, i transferred all my data from one phone to the new one but the contacts problem is still there. I thought it will be not wiht the new iphone but it got transferred from iphone 7 plus to iphone 13 pro max

need help

Kind Regards, Jamshed

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 5:02 AM in response to Jam 974

I was using iphone 7 plus and today i got iphone 13 pro max 256 GB, i transferred all my data from one phone to the new one but the contacts problem is still there. I thought it will be not wiht the new iphone but it got transferred from iphone 7 plus to iphone 13 pro max

need help

Kind Regards, Jamshed

Contacts search issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.