Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left AirPod pro not working tried to reconnect and that didn’t work

How do i reconnect my left AirPod pro which isn’t connecting ?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 10:54 AM

I Have had quite a few AirPod Pro issues in my time usually all of them are fixed by ensuring they're completely charged and then putting them in the case and resetting them (holding the button on the back down until the light flashes red a few times usually 10+ seconds).

Then just give the AirPods a few seconds to start flashing white again and all should be working fine.

If this doesn't work I would recommend reaching out to apple support, because they would more than likely try these steps with you they would probably want tot get them replaced.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 10:54 AM in response to Emays12

I Have had quite a few AirPod Pro issues in my time usually all of them are fixed by ensuring they're completely charged and then putting them in the case and resetting them (holding the button on the back down until the light flashes red a few times usually 10+ seconds).

Then just give the AirPods a few seconds to start flashing white again and all should be working fine.

If this doesn't work I would recommend reaching out to apple support, because they would more than likely try these steps with you they would probably want tot get them replaced.

Hope this helps!

Left AirPod pro not working tried to reconnect and that didn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.