Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot GET apps it keeps telling me no Itunes store account

I was hoping my new apple TV 4k was a plug in play. I am 5 hours in was on with apple support the two reps I spoke to were not listening I was on repeat repeat then they transferred me and the call dropped. I tried to download Netflix, youtube, HBO Max and it asked me to sign into my apple ID which I did as I enter my Apple ID/password and it says " No iTunes Store Account- before using this apple ID on your Apple tv, you must first login into an iOS device, MAC or, PC to create an iTunes Store Account". when I sign into my account via my android phone or laptop, it actually sees that I have an apple tv 4k device. I do not own any other Apple devices, my phone and tablet are both android. Should I just return this.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 10:53 AM

Possibly your Apple ID account has information missing, or is waiting for confirmation, or otherwise not yet ready to be used for the iTunes Store and App Store.

Verify that your personal information is correct and complete.

Verify that you have responded to the email confirmation test message.

Verify that payment method has been set for the account (or select ‘None’).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 
• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
• On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
• On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
• On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
• On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 10:53 AM in response to Diane_Blume

Possibly your Apple ID account has information missing, or is waiting for confirmation, or otherwise not yet ready to be used for the iTunes Store and App Store.

Verify that your personal information is correct and complete.

Verify that you have responded to the email confirmation test message.

Verify that payment method has been set for the account (or select ‘None’).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device: 
• On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
• On a Mac: Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID
• On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID. 
• On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
• On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.

i cannot GET apps it keeps telling me no Itunes store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.