Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel order

i think someone using my apple id to buy this order,some error i can‘t login to cancel this. could you cancel this order for me?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 1:58 PM

That is a scam phishing email -- it is not from Apple. Do not use any link in that email or you will risk divulging your Apple password. If you have used a link in the email and logged into a site that appeared to be Apple, change your password immediately. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 1:58 PM in response to yuyyy

That is a scam phishing email -- it is not from Apple. Do not use any link in that email or you will risk divulging your Apple password. If you have used a link in the email and logged into a site that appeared to be Apple, change your password immediately. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

cancel order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.