Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son signed us up for the Family Plan, but every time I try to access, I am rebuffed !! T went to "sharing" in System preferences, but that leads me nowhere. Any suggestions will be appreciated !

How do I accèss the Apple Music Family Plan sharing. My son enrolled me in the Family Sharing plan, but I cannot bypass the screen that says "3 Months Free " and then a charge is applied! When I go to "Sharing" in System preferences, I get nowhere!! Help ?

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 4:26 PM

Hi donwoz,

The instructions to set up family sharing and inviting people to the family are here : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201088

Have you accepted the invitation your son must have sent you to join the family ?

1 reply

My son signed us up for the Family Plan, but every time I try to access, I am rebuffed !! T went to "sharing" in System preferences, but that leads me nowhere. Any suggestions will be appreciated !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.