Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a new phone because my last one was stolen and it won’t allow me to sign into my iCloud what can I do

I got a new cell phone in the mail because my last one got stolen. When I sign into iCloud it’s saying that it’s sending me a passcode to continue signing in to my phone that I do not have and I’m not receiving a text message on the current phone that I just received to replace my old phone. What can I do to fix this problem

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 8:23 PM

See the 'If you still can't sign in' section in:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply

I got a new phone because my last one was stolen and it won’t allow me to sign into my iCloud what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.