Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

search tags not working

I have all my photos tagged with keywords so I can easily find them. worked on this project all of 2019. now when I search a key word only 1 - 3 photos with that tag show up vs thousands. I find individual photos and check the description and they are correctly tagged. why are they not searching correctly anymore?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 6:08 AM

sheagatz wrote:

I have all my photos tagged with keywords so I can easily find them. worked on this project all of 2019. now when I search a key word only 1 - 3 photos with that tag show up vs thousands. I find individual photos and check the description and they are correctly tagged. why are they not searching correctly anymore?

See if there is anything here—

Find photos by keyword in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2021 6:08 AM in response to sheagatz

sheagatz wrote:

See if there is anything here—

Find photos by keyword in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

search tags not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.