Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fingerprint

My fingerprint is no longer working. I have re-entered it in settings to no avail. I have a mini ipad 5 that is about 6 months old. Is anyone else having problems? Thanks for any help you can provide. Also having problems with Siri

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 10:44 AM

I'm sorry, I sent you the wrong link. See this, If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and if that does not help, then contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can make a Genius Bar appointment to have them evaluate the device and they will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 10:44 AM in response to Rcgr1

I'm sorry, I sent you the wrong link. See this, If Touch ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support and if that does not help, then contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can make a Genius Bar appointment to have them evaluate the device and they will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Fingerprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.