Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud photo

hello. I havenˇt used an iPhone and iCloud for a time. Now I have iPhone 11. Today I have updated my iCloud payment. But i could see only notes and phone numbers from my old iPhones ( models 5 and 7) in iCloud system. No any photo!!

Could you tell me, why all photos for years have disappeared from iCloud?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 8:54 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in a device, you can view the photos at icloud.com; if you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on, but did have iCloud Backup on, the photos will then be included in an iCloud Backup; you can only use the Backup to do a full restore of a device or to set up a new device. You cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup at iCloud.com.

See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2021 8:54 AM in response to darja289

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in a device, you can view the photos at icloud.com; if you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on, but did have iCloud Backup on, the photos will then be included in an iCloud Backup; you can only use the Backup to do a full restore of a device or to set up a new device. You cannot view the contents of an iCloud Backup at iCloud.com.

See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

icloud photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.