Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: iPhone Email Unsubscribed By Mistake

Hello,

I’ve accidentally Unsubscribed to an email, and despite all website notifications being set to ‘Send Email’ , I cannot figure out how to reverse this mistake.

Am I missing a specific setting to reactivate the emails?

Does the website need to whitelist my email?

Why is this so difficult to reverse? Makes no sense.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 11:06 AM

The website settings never changed.

I have gone back to website settings and unsubscribed and then resubscribed, yet nothing has changed. I am not receiving email.

I believe this issue is directly related to an iOS bug. There should be a list within the mail app that lists emails that have been ‘unsubscribed’ to. The user should have the option to resubscribe.

I believe iOS is blocking email.

Is there a list I can access to see emails that have been unsubscribed?

thank you.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 11:06 AM in response to KiltedTim

The website settings never changed.

I have gone back to website settings and unsubscribed and then resubscribed, yet nothing has changed. I am not receiving email.

I believe this issue is directly related to an iOS bug. There should be a list within the mail app that lists emails that have been ‘unsubscribed’ to. The user should have the option to resubscribe.

I believe iOS is blocking email.

Is there a list I can access to see emails that have been unsubscribed?

thank you.

Re: iPhone Email Unsubscribed By Mistake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.