Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insurance after warranty expires on Mac book

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:36 PM

Not exactly sure what you are asking that you need assistance with.

If you purchased an AppleCare+ plan with your MacBook, it extends the basic 1-year warranty that comes with all Macs. If you are asking "Can I get an extension on the AppleCare+ plan?" then the answer is: potentially yes.

Ref: Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2021 2:36 PM in response to seconda16

Not exactly sure what you are asking that you need assistance with.

If you purchased an AppleCare+ plan with your MacBook, it extends the basic 1-year warranty that comes with all Macs. If you are asking "Can I get an extension on the AppleCare+ plan?" then the answer is: potentially yes.

Ref: Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

Nov 13, 2021 2:38 PM in response to seconda16

I’m not sure what your question is. If you are talking about the 1 year apple warranty, then it is not possible to get more warranty. If you had wanted an extended warranty provided by AppleCare+, it must be purchased within 60 days of purchase of the mac.

An alternative is taking out an insurance policy from a conventional national insurance company(like Allstate, in the USA).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.