You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update Safari on MacBook Air?

I cannot open my files on Google drive. It asks me to update SAFARI

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 11″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 8:08 PM

Hello,

This Google Support page shows their minimum system requirements.

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2375082?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop

“Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms work with the 2 most recent versions of the following browsers (unless specified otherwise). Make sure cookies and JavaScript are turned on for your browser.

Other browsers may work, but you might not be able to use all of the features.“

To update Safari you will need to update your OS version. If that’s not available for your device you would need to consider getting a newer Mac or using a different device to access your Google Drive files.

Update or reinstall Safari for your computer - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2021 8:08 PM in response to sutadhara

Hello,

This Google Support page shows their minimum system requirements.

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2375082?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop

“Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms work with the 2 most recent versions of the following browsers (unless specified otherwise). Make sure cookies and JavaScript are turned on for your browser.

Other browsers may work, but you might not be able to use all of the features.“

To update Safari you will need to update your OS version. If that’s not available for your device you would need to consider getting a newer Mac or using a different device to access your Google Drive files.

Update or reinstall Safari for your computer - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

How to update Safari on MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.