Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get the Apple TV 3rd Gen. to Activate - Activation Failed. This is possibly why there is no Airplay facility? I have read through many online suggestions. I have reset / rebooted etc. absolutely everything. To No avail? Please help!

I cannot get the Apple TV 3rd Gen. to Activate - Activation Failed. This is possibly why there is no Airplay facility? I have read through many online suggestions. I have reset / rebooted etc. absolutely everything. To No avail? Please help!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 3:21 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.