Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone x s max camera quality is low its not sharp at all i've cleaned the lens but its still the same

What can I do my iPhone X s max camera quality is poor I’ve cleaned the lens and but it’s all the same

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2021 7:18 AM

Hey Mira2718,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you have concerns regarding the camera quality on your iPhone X. We're happy to get you pointed in the best direction for more help with this.

Tell us more about the camera quality. What are your concerns with the quality specifically?

Is this an issue with the front-facing camera, the rear-facing camera or both?

Does this concern occur with the built-in Camera app, third-party apps that use your camera, or both?

Which iOS version are you using under Settings > General > About > Software Version?

Have you also taken each step here: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Keep us posted.

Best regards.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2021 7:18 AM in response to Mira2718

Hey Mira2718,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you have concerns regarding the camera quality on your iPhone X. We're happy to get you pointed in the best direction for more help with this.

Tell us more about the camera quality. What are your concerns with the quality specifically?

Is this an issue with the front-facing camera, the rear-facing camera or both?

Does this concern occur with the built-in Camera app, third-party apps that use your camera, or both?

Which iOS version are you using under Settings > General > About > Software Version?

Have you also taken each step here: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Keep us posted.

Best regards.

Nov 21, 2021 6:38 AM in response to Mira2718

Mira2718,

Thanks for sharing an update.

So the issue is noticed with the front-facing camera only. Your rear-facing camera quality is fine.

When using the front-facing camera, what is the concern exactly? Is it blurry, out of focus, or something else?

Is the quality concern only noticed in the Camera app? Or, do you have apps like SnapChat, FaceBook, Instagram, etc., where you also see the issue when using the camera through that app?

We'd suggest updating to the latest iOS as well, to see if that helps resolve any camera quality concerns: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. For reference: What’s new in iOS 15

Regards.

my iphone x s max camera quality is low its not sharp at all i've cleaned the lens but its still the same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.