Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you still postpone a reminder by 1 hour or 1 day easily from the home screen. this new version is not helpful for me

can you still postpone a reminder by 1 hour or 1 day easily from the home screen. this new 15 version is not helpful for me. It takes too long to order my daily tasks

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 4:46 AM

5 replies

Nov 15, 2021 7:39 AM in response to jweschbuy

Howdy jweschbuy,

I see you're looking for help with using reminders on your iPhone, so let's see how we can help.

For confirmation, are you noticing if this is occurring when the reminder appears on the Home Screen, or is it occurring on the Lock Screen? In addition to this, are you seeing that the notification is viewed within the Notification Center by swiping down or is the alert popping up directly on your screen?

If there is an update available, you'll want to install that to see if it clears up what is occurring. Remember to create a backup of your information prior to installing the latest iOS version if there is an update available. For help with these steps, use the following resources:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you see that you're up to date, or if updating doesn't resolve this, it would be best to Contact Apple Support to have this looked into in more detail.

Cheers!

Nov 15, 2021 8:06 AM in response to jweschbuy

Thanks. but prior to this latest version 15.1 on the lock screen when my reminders popped up, I could hit view and postpone the reminder by 1 hour, 1 day, the weekend, etc. And I could mark it completed. Now I dont have any of those options. I have to open up the reminder and change the date and time manually. Very inconvenient. Am I missing something?

can you still postpone a reminder by 1 hour or 1 day easily from the home screen. this new version is not helpful for me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.