Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod

I have misplaced my left AirPods, however I have tried using find my device to locate is but it is not giving me the option to select which AirPod I am trying to find. It is just look for the air pod in general. What do I need to select to identify its the left AirPods I am trying to locate?

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:14 PM

Apple provides very detailed instructions for this problem. Please see How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

//

If your AirPods or AirPods Pro are separated from each other, you see only one location at a time on the map. Find the AirPod or AirPod Pro that you see on the map and put it in its case. Then refresh the map and find the other one.

//

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 5:14 PM in response to Bishop96

Apple provides very detailed instructions for this problem. Please see How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

//

If your AirPods or AirPods Pro are separated from each other, you see only one location at a time on the map. Find the AirPod or AirPod Pro that you see on the map and put it in its case. Then refresh the map and find the other one.

//

AirPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.