Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy iphone 13 pro 128

Myself masi imaran. I want to buy iphone13 pro 128gb ceara blue from Dubai Mall Apple store. So tell is available stock is rady hand to hand will I got phone at the same time I visit. I am going today there for buy. Monday morning. Or if not. So what is booking process for same phone. Or what is system for pay ment advance full payment I should be given or Half or how many will I have to give their for booking. Or if you booked phone. So when will you give delevery. Please tell me sir all above detail urgently B.coz it's urgent B.coz I am in Dubai now and out from Dubai soon.

Thanking you Sir

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 10:22 AM

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Can you call that Apple Store directly and ask your questions as an alternative?

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 10:22 AM in response to fazu1988

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Can you call that Apple Store directly and ask your questions as an alternative?

Axel F.

Buy iphone 13 pro 128

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.