You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t recognize the iTunes billing, I want my money refunded and any subscriptions cancelled

I want my money refunded and any subscriptions cancelled

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 11:52 AM

You posted from it. This one: click here-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

It has all the steps laid out for you.

10 replies

Nov 14, 2021 12:16 PM in response to ifeanyichukwu80

Then it was not charged through your Apple ID. Anything charged through your Apple ID will appear in the report a problem website almost immediately after being made.

If you share your payment method with someone or are a Family Organizer in a Family Sharing Group, then the purchase may be on someone else’s account and not yours, but your are still charged for it.

I don’t recognize the iTunes billing, I want my money refunded and any subscriptions cancelled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.