Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing podcast logo

Hi there,

I can't seem to change the logo on our apple podcasts. I've updated from soundcloud with the specs of 1400x1400 and under 500kb but no luck.

How do we update these now?

Thanks

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 11:17 PM

The image must be minimum 1400 x 1400 and square, RGB, JPG or PNG, no alpha channel, nless than 500kB, and it's vital that you give it a new file name. It can take some days for a new logo to appear in Podcasts 'Browse'/iTunes Store but you should see it if you subscribe on a Mac.

13 replies

Dec 13, 2021 11:34 AM in response to SimplifyingInvesting

I cannot figure out how to change any of my podcaster info. I found the info on my account page, but the only thing I seem to be able to do is change the show URL and to copy the same. I cannot find any way to edit anything including picture and description. I'm sure this is probably an ID10T error of some sort, but I'd appreciate any help....

-Paul

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Dec 13, 2021 1:42 PM in response to MessItUp

If you created your podcast by submitting a feed to Podcasts Connect then you have to make any changes in the feed, not in Podcasts Connect. The image must conform to the paramaters I quoted in my first post above and have a different file name to the previous one. So you create a new image, upload it to your server and amend the feed accordingly, then re-upoad the feed. The new image should show immediately if you subscribe on a Mac, but may take some days to appeat in Podcasts 'Browse'/iTunes Store.

Changing podcast logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.