Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My touch screen stopped working on my iPad I’ve only had it a few months

My touch screen just stop working on my iPad and it’s only 4 months old and rarely used

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 7:18 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

If the screen isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple ...

If this doesn’t help you need to take it in for a checkup

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options

~Katana-San~

3 replies

Nov 14, 2021 7:28 PM in response to Jfish916

Jfish916 Said:

"My touch screen stopped working on my iPad I’ve only had it a few months: My touch screen just stop working on my iPad and it’s only 4 months old and rarely used"

-------

Get this Serviced.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this. So, if it is covered under warranty, then see if you can get the screen replaced. Being faulty, it likely would be nothing on you. Ask Apple Support for a new screen.

• Apple Contact Us:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

My touch screen stopped working on my iPad I’ve only had it a few months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.