Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about disappearing settings icon on my iphone

Hi, on my iphone se, the settings icon has disappeared. I need your help to bring it back.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 9:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2021 9:23 PM

Since you have not informed us, I am assuming that you are using iOS version 14/15.

The Settings app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. The Settings app is probably still exists in the App Library. The App Library is the Last Home Screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT (on the home screen) until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can locate the Settings app and then TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite part of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2021 9:23 PM in response to mukaddes94

Since you have not informed us, I am assuming that you are using iOS version 14/15.

The Settings app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. The Settings app is probably still exists in the App Library. The App Library is the Last Home Screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT (on the home screen) until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can locate the Settings app and then TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite part of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

about disappearing settings icon on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.